Monday, January 18, 2010

Re: [vallalargroups:2584] பிராணிகள் ஆகிய எண்களின் ஒட்டு மொத்த முறையீடு - "இரக்கம் காட்டுங்கள்"

Dear Sir
 
             I unfortuanatly click unsubscribe key, Sorry for the inconvenience caused by me. Actualy I read vallalar group messages regularly and its give me so much pleasure. I am one of the follower of vallar thoughts.   Please don't stop sending messages to me.
 
             I am awaiting your favourable reply.
 
             Thanking you,
 
with regards
T.S.Dananjayan
Chennai-17.

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)