Thursday, October 22, 2009

[vallalargroups:2301] Re: Greetings to Vallalar Groups by K.A. Kuzhali / technical writer / chennai - Vallalar Communication Page

Dear Kuzhali,
                    I am very much facinated to note your contents. I am very much glad to hear that your father is engaged in group recital of Thiruvasagam, the sacred text which helped me a lot. I hope since you have attached yourself in the Vallalar's right from your childhood you might have had so many experinces in your life, which I want to know.
                    My name is Ramakrihnan from Pondicherry. I am 59 years old and interested in Vallalr's princples. My father used to provide food for all on free of cost for 3 days during Thai Poosam every year. He lost in his business and no more now. During those three days our entire family would stay at Vadalur to assist my father in providing Annadanam to all those who come there for food.So I was attracted to the principle of Vallalr's principles. Though our's is a non-veg family I had desisted from eating non-veg from 1996. I am in Govt. Service and retiring in December this year. From my childhood I was brought up more or less in Gurukula system and I was taught spirituality and divine studies by some pious persons and because of that I was fortunate to be a devotee of Lord Siva and His Consort, Lord Ganesh and Muruga.
                    My only idea is that the ideals of Vallalar is not properly propagated and if it is propagated the world will be blissful.
                     May you permit me to contact for learning your experince with Vallalr. Since I was in a disciplined manner in the spiritual and divine path, when I went to Vadalur I experinced the sanctity permeating there in the Gnana Sabhai. Really it is very great and superb. I am longing to visit other places connected with Vallalar such as Marudur, Karunguzhi etc., Also on the way to Vadalur and nearer to Vadalur there is a place where a samadhi is there . He was the Guru of Vallalar. I will tell you later about that place and that place is also got a great sanctity. I had experienced the sanctity recently. Thanks a lot.
                                                                                 Regards,
                                                                                     RAM

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To register to this vallalargroups, and Old Discussions http://vallalargroupsmessages.blogspot.com/

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/vallalargroups/subscribe?hl=en

அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
தனிப்பெருங்கருணை அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி

எல்லா உயிர்களும் இன்புற்று வாழ்க
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)