Saturday, June 26, 2010

[vallalargroups:3202] sanmarkee

 

Confessions of a sanmarkee…

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Solemnly affirming

Sincerely stating under oath

I am consciously aware;

Chanting before doors closed

Arut Perunjothi maha mantra

Dispelled my fears of destiny;

But before the opened doors

Like a flag without a mast

I am folded in emptiness

In all my prostrations.  

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Trampled in a temporal weather

I am tossed like withering leaves;

Veils of variety still hang around

My mind yoked in earthly ambitions;

Somebody whispers in my ears,

Sanmarkee not known by his dress

But by his truthfulness always,

In thoughts, words and deeds;

Waters of Satya Gnana Sabai

Wash away the guilt in my ego.

 

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Sanmarkee lives not as a person

Introspecting in meditation ever,

Absorbed in the light resplendent

Between his eyes in locked brows;

Sanmarkee, a person radiating

           Chastity in charity of compassion,

In thoughts, words and deeds;

With the lamp in Siddhi Valagam

I still wander in my walks of life

Between carnal in the carnage.

.

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Sanmarkee shall know

Soul lived in many bodies,

Many bodies in the future;

Whether one is rich or poor,

Experience of soul counts.

I am cleaning my past karma

In many a method of yoga,

I am not creating my future

With the bricks of freedom;

My path remains unaltered

In an abject adulteration.

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Sanmarkee is not a person

Who simply reads and recites,

Translates, quotes and argues

Sings, teaches and lectures;

But one who lives by principles

Primordial in the annals of Justice.

Like the tireless waves of ocean

My desires wet sands on shore;

I am unable to positively answer

           Questions of the King of Justice

In "Manumurai" in the negative.

 

           

Oh! my Master,

 

Illuminated in discrimination

My delusion injures the innocent;

Leaving behind caste and creed

I have not walked to the beyond;

Withering with withered vegetation

I am yet to leave land of falsehood,

I have not paid back my debts I owe,

I drink their sweat, suck their blood

I am not a lotus eater in bliss;

But a human flesh eater

In all the senses accepted.

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

I am wakeful ever in passion

I am alone in my possession

I am hungry for fame always

I am not a compass of truth;

Degrees behind my name

Longer than the winding Nile

But the degree of living never

Meaningful than an illiterate;

How to needle the compass

Other than to North?

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Back in my land of birth

With all the color of money

Even a handful of grain,

A luxury to my descendants;

Planting a seed of one by one

Provides for many a mouthful;

If all cross the ocean to earn

Casting away the plough to rust

Where is the promise of cure

For the disease of hunger?

 

 

Oh! my Master,

 

Sanmarkkam is a jewel of truth

It is a jewel for the living

I am not wearing the jewel;

It is in the locker of my coffin

My case not yet listed for hearing

Even if it is delayed for births

Will it ever be heard to all?

In patience, I am laid to rest

Will I ever rise from the dead

Or wander around my grave

As a corpse clad in funeral robes?

Will there be a judgment?

 

Written on behalf of the sanmarkee within in me.

 

sivajayakumar

 

--
To register to this vallalargroups, and Old Discussions http://vallalargroupsmessages.blogspot.com/
 
To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/vallalargroups/subscribe?hl=en
 
அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
தனிப்பெருங்கருணை அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
 
எல்லா உயிர்களும் இன்புற்று வாழ்க

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)