Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[vallalargroups:2206] Re: why my second posting on puruva maththi not published?

Dear Dhanapal,
 
I can't post your controvery messages to vallalargroups.
 
All our main is guide true path only.
 
we have attract the people towards sanmarkka disciplines.
 
Mainly Jeevakarunyam and main disciplines,
 
Your explanation ( regards purva mathi fully wrong.& wrong perspective)
 
Most of the people got doubt after your article.
 
I don't want confuse the group members.
 
So, I cant post to the vallalargroups.
 
For your explanation Th.Arumga Arasu has given very clear answer along with proof.
 
Don't make confuse new entries to sanmarkkam.
 
CC friends can reply to your wrong perspective articles.
 
Thanks
Karthikeyan
 
 
 


2009/9/29 Dhanapal Thirumalaisamy <dhanapal.thirumalaisamy@gmail.com>
Mr. Karthikeyan,
 
Why is that, my posting on puruva maththi - 2 was not published? I am sorry, this is NOT called moderation. Just choosing to post which you like, and ignoring posts which you dont like. The group is to share with people. Unless I violate the group policy, you are NOT supposed to ignore or edit any post. In fact, what I posted was Vallalar's message only. Since you are under the impression that, VASI or pranayama all are breathing exercises, you dont like my messages and hence you are ignoring them. People DO have differences of opinion and thats why we are discuss and share in a group.
 
Atleast, please have the courtesy to inform the poster, why it is not posted.
 
I am sorry it looks harsh, but this is NOT the first time it happened to me. I have to express what I feel.
 
I regret that, since you have all the controls of this group, you dictate. You may please remove me from the group.
 
Regards,
Dhanapal
 



--




Anbudan,
Karthikeyan.J
Cell: 09902268108

அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
தனிப்பெருங்கருணை அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To register to this vallalargroups, and Old Discussions http://vallalargroupsmessages.blogspot.com/

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/vallalargroups/subscribe?hl=en

அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
தனிப்பெருங்கருணை அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி

எல்லா உயிர்களும் இன்புற்று வாழ்க
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)