Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[vallalargroups:3940] Any can help me...........

Sanmarga anbargale....


I'm an engineering graduate(B.E.(E.C.E)).I'm a 2006 passed out. One and half year before I worked in The Chennai silks group of companies as Jr.DBA in Oracle father faced an heart attack one and half year back. Due to this reason, I'm incurred to resign my job and take care of my father's health and business. Now he is okay and he have the capability to do his job himself. Now I joined and completed the course Oracle 10g DBA with LINUX administration. My problem is,If I applied any IT companies for job means i face trouble in this carrier discontinuity. Herewith I send my CV also. Anyone can help me to get a job......please find the attachment for my resume........


Thanks & Regards,

Karpagaraj.R


--
To register to this vallalargroups, and Old Discussions http://vallalargroupsmessages.blogspot.com/
 
To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/vallalargroups/subscribe?hl=en
 
அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
தனிப்பெருங்கருணை அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதி
 
எல்லா உயிர்களும் இன்புற்று வாழ்க

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)