Sunday, January 20, 2013

[vallalargroups:4698] ARUTPERUNJOTHI THIRUARUTPA IN ENGLISH

MY LORD WITH SUPER POWER-VACT GRACE LIGHT
My soul,and that soul of my very soul Thou art!
And thou art the sweet comrade to my soul!
My mother,who has begotten me and my father 
And my treasures are only thee.
And the love of my very heart and my holy path
Are thee only
Yea!Thou art my only kin;and my holy guru;
And the bosom friend are also Thee!
Thou art my life and my life's protection.
Oh!my lord with super powers and three eyes.
                                                    Swami Ramlinga Vallalar

--
Best Regards,
ArulThiru.Babu Sadhu,
Arutperunjothi Vallalar Charitable Trust,
Thiruvannamalai.
Mob: +91 9942776351

--
 
 

No comments:

Type in Tamil (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)
+Grab this

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translitrator(English to Tamil)

Type in Tamil(Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)

Translate

Translator

Subscribe-(Free)